Through my assessment of small groups as well as my experience leading groups and coaching other leaders, I’ve observed a direct correlation between leaders who hog leadership and groups that do not grow or multiply. Leaders who lead healthy, growing...
Join our mailing list. Never miss new content!
Ordering Your Private World
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- World's Greatest Small Group: 7 Powerful Traits of a Life-Changing Leader (print edition) $13.99
- How to Ask Great Questions: Guide Your Group to Discovery With These Proven Techniques
- World’s Greatest Small Group: 7 Powerful Traits of a Life-Changing Leader (Kindle edition) $4.49
- Starting Small: The Ultimate Small Group Blueprint
- Church Leadership (7)
- Community (1)
- Family (4)
- Ministry Leaders (117)
- Small Group Leaders (428)
- Spiritual Life (116)
- Uncategorized (3)
abundant life authentic Biblical community Bible study calling christ-centered Christmas Commitment in Groups Core Teams dealing with challenges discipleship evangelism Fellowship with God For Leaders of Leaders goals and plans God's Power God's Sovereignty group health guest post healthy leader leadership development leadership principles Leading From the Heart Devotional Love mission-minded missional multiplication Overflow prayer Proverbs resource reviews serving SGVS endorsements share ownership shepherding small groups Small Group Vital Signs Solitude spiritual growth Team-building thankfulness training trials win worldviews Worship